Thank you for stopping by and welcome to GivePetsAChance.
The guidelines used by GPAC to determine eligibility are as follows:
***Approved funding must be used within thirty (30) days from the date of approval. Funding not used within thirty (30) days will no longer be honored by GivePetsAChance.
***GivePetsAChance is only able to help an applicant once during a twelve (12) month period.
What GPAC does not cover:
• Treatment given prior to GPAC being notified and/or approving eligibility status
• Convenience/elective euthanasia
• Spaying/Neutering, Grooming, Flea/tick prevention
• Surgeries: major surgeries, elective surgeries (such as declawing and debarking), and cosmetic surgeries (such as ear cropping and tail docking)
• Rescue groups, breeders, shelters, or research/commercial entities